Opportunity: Consular, Event coordinator, Administrative assistant
The Consulate General of the Republic of
Korea in Dubai is accepting applications for a full-time Event coordinator and
administrative assistant position. The position will:
- The primary purpose is to provide
administrative, secretarial and visa assistance.
- Receive and distribute incoming
correspondence email and answer phone calls.
- Monitor and Report on Dubai immigration,
consular, Korean-Dubai and Northern Emirates (DNE) Community related issues;
- Conduct research and draft reports on DNE
government policy environment and relations;
- Facilitate logistics and meetings between
Korean representatives and DNE government agencies;
- Translate English and Arabic documents
and interpret during conferences; and
- Perform other administrative tasks as
- Good organization skills are required to
manage complex arrangements, for international delegations, managing schedules.
- Person with a bachelor’s degree,
preferably with some experience.
- Language: Must be fluent in English and
Arabic, preferably basic Korean
- Condition of employment: Successful
candidates must pass a criminal background check
- Legal status: all applicants must be able
to legally work in the UAE;
- Familiarity and interests in UAE
immigration and UAE-Korea consular relations
- Must be detail oriented with strong
quantitative analysis and research skill
- Self-motivated and self-directed learner
who is open to new materials
- Excellent Computer skills, such as Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, web-based research, etc.
SALARY : around 100,000AED annum
- Application Deadline: Thursday, 14
November, 2019 12:00 PM
- Please email your
letter(both English and Korean);
clearance certificate (PCC) ※
It is able to submit within a week from the deadline
References are recommended
with the subject line "Consular Office _NAME"
- Only those applicants who have been
selected for an interview or assessment tests will be contacted
- Please note that failure to meet
essential requirements will eliminates candidate from further consideration.