The Korean Cultural Center is looking for two part-timers to work at the reception desk.
If you are interested, please read the description below and submit the necessary documents
by October 9, 2019.
1. Job description and responsibilities
- Welcome visitors, provide information, answer phone calls and emails,
- Assist colleagues, register bookings for events, help with the organization of cultural events
2. Eligibility Requirements
- Persons who are not disqualified to stay in Belgium
- Those who are fluent at least in three languages (optional: French, Dutch, English, Korean)
- Those who can use the computer software program(ex.MS Office etc.)
- Those who has experience related
3. Working Conditions
- Student contract
- Remuneration 10€/h brut
- Working schedule: Monday – Friday, Choose during which periods you are available on the day
①09h00 to 13h00 OR ②13h00-17h00 OR ③17h00-21h00 (multiple select possible)
4. Documents to be submitted
- CV (free form): in one of these languages in English, or in French and periods that you are
available to work
- Motivation letter (free form): in one of these languages in English, or in French
5. Application Process:
1. Document Screening : Please send your documents by e-mail to email@example.com
until 9th October 2019
2. Interview (for selected applicants)
*Application will be treated only by emails.( firstname.lastname@example.org ) No phone calls please.
*The Deadline date for applications can be extended if we cannot find a qualified candidate
*The applicant is responsible for the disadvantage caused by the failure of the required documents.
* If what you wrote in your resume is untrue, the employment may be cancele