* You must submit a Criminal Record Check issued within the last 6 months only by RCMP in our jurisdiction(Ottawa and Gatineau)
1. Original Criminal Record Check
- Must be issued within the last 6 months in our jurisdiction(Ottawa and Gatineau).
* Original certificate should have a RCMP seal on it.
* It does not have to be notarized.
2. Copy : Notarization by notary public only (No commissioner of oaths)
* Please note that you should provide us with the notary's information.
*** Only documents notarized by lawyers registered with The Law Society of Upper Canada are accepted.
3. Fee C$5.20 per copy(cash or money order payable to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea only)
4. Applicant’s passport
II. By a Third party (If currently residing in Korea)
1. If you currently reside in Korea, you must apply through a representative who resides in our jurisdiction(Ottawa and Gatineau).
2. The following additional documents will also need to be submitted
* a permission letter(signed and dated by the applicant) allowing a chosen representative to act on your behalf
* a photo ID of the representative
* plus the required documents mentioned above for criminal background check verification
※ Note : For third-party verification, a photocopy of the applicant's passport is required instead of the original.