※ Jurisdiction : Ottawa and Gatineau
1. A photocopy of university degree which has been notarized by a lawyer office in Ontario.
*** Only documents notarized by lawyers(status in private practice) registered with The Law Society of Upper Canada are accepted.
*** The Law Society of Upper Canada Homepage : https://www2.lsuc.on.ca/LawyerParalegalDirectory/loadSearchPage.do
→The following items MUST be included by the Notary Public:
- Official Seal of the Notary Public
- Full name of the Notary Public
- Signature of the Notary Public
- Date of Notarization
- Full contact information of the Notary Public including telephone number and address
2. Original degree
3. One sealed university transcript
4. Fee: C$5.20 per degree copy (cash or money order only; payable to Embassy of the Republic of Korea)
5. The applicant’s passport
II. By a Third party (If currently residing in Korea)
If you currently reside in Korea, you must apply through a representative who resides in our jurisdiction(Ottawa and Gatineau).
→ The following additional documents will also need to be submitted:
- A permission letter (signed by the applicant) allowing a chosen representative to act on your behalf
- A photo ID of the representative
- The required documents mentioned above for degree verification
※ Note : For third-party verification, a photocopy of the applicants passport's required instead of the original.