Background Check(Criminal Records) Certificate(Korean)
☞Please note we are unable to take further inquiries on this category☜
Please contact the Korean National Police Agency for all further inquires.
The Korean National Police Agency issues Criminal Background Checks for foreign nationals who have previously lived in the Republic of Korea.
Korean National Police Agency
Sinwonban, Foreign Affairs and Planning Division,
97, Tongil-ro, Seodaemun-gu, 120-704
APPLY AT THE KOREAN CONSULTAE IN VANCOUVER IN PERSON ONLY--> ISSUED IN KOREA---> COLLECT IN PERSON AT THE CONSULATE IN VANCOUVER OR BY MAIL.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: The applicant must visit the Korean Consulate in Vancouver in person. Mail-in application will NOT be accepted.
Office Hours 9 AM-11:30 PM, 1:30PM - 4 PM
*Processing time: About 1~2 weeks
1. Background Check Certificate application form(attached)
2. One passport type color photo(3.5cm by 4.5cm) , taken within the last 6 months(dates- stamped on the back)
3. Passport (original and 1 photocopy,must be valid)
4. For non-Canadians only-PR card (original and 1 photocopy) or Canadian Visa or permits (original and 1 photocopy)
5. If you wish to receive the certificate by mail, please bring a self -addressed Canadapost X-press prepaid return envolpe.
*The Consulate reserves the right to request for further information as deemed necessary.