Nechako Valley Community Services Society
Salary: $18.10 - $21.08/Hourly
Job Type: Part Time, Casual
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Institutional Cook
Expires in 16 days
PO Box 1249
242 Louvain Street
Vanderhoof, British Columbia
V0J 3A0, Canada
The cook prepares lunch and dinner for 32 residents.
This residential facility provides rental apartments to seniors and people with
disabilities who need assistance in order to continue living independently.
There are 14 Assisted living units and 18 Supportive Housing units.
DEPARTMENT LOCATION Riverside Place,
• Graduation from a recognized 12-month
program in cooking or an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience. Minimum Level One Food Safe
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Clearance
• Must possess basic computer skills and
the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to handle sensitive and
• Physical ability to carry out the duties
of this position.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
How to Apply
Expiring: Mar 15, 2019
Contact: Sandy Ferguson