22 JULY 2019
To : Interested Tenderers
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Germany(Botschaft der Republik Korea) invites interested companies to tender for the provision of Security Guard Services for the premises of the Embassy at Stülerstr.10, 10787 Berlin
Interested companies are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal should be received by 11:59p.m. on 25 July 2017 through e-mail.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact Ms. Sabine Pacini 030-26065319 or email@example.com
■ Term of the Agreement : 1 August 2019 ~ 31 December 2019 (5months)
■ Scope of Services
- Duty : Security guard service for outside of the Embassy premises
- Post : Guard post at the main entrance
- Number of guard : 1
- Working days and hours : Monday-Friday(working day), 08:30~20:30 (12hours)
■ Total Budget
- 25,000 EUR (5,000 EUR Monthly) *Exclusive of VAT
■ Award Procedure
- The lowest price bidder shall be awarded by the Embassy to conclude a contract and a written notice will be made to the successful Proposer.
- Any decision with regard to the award will be made at the sole discretion of the Embassy.
■ Qualification Requirements of the Proposer
- To submit proposal to the Embassy prior to the deadline.
- To operate and maintain a permanent office within Berlin area.
- To have been properly registered and authorized by relevant authorities to provide security services. Registration and authorization must be valid during the period of contract.
- To possess a minimum of three years of professional experience in providing security personnel and related services in Germany and to have successfully carried out relevant mandates and duties with any governments, public institutions, and foreign missions including embassies and consulates among others. Proof of these services must be provided in a written form such as a copy of the contract.
■ Contractor will be responsible for providing the security services:
- To provide competent security guards adequately trained and disciplined with excellence and integrity;
- To ensure the effective implementation of the security policies and procedures of the Embassy;
- To maintain command and communication channels on an around-the-clock basis with the Embassy;
- To provide full and timely reports on any security issues, including misbehaviors, accidents or incidents which may occur on the premises of the Embassy;
- To make daily reports, in a full and timely manner, on any security issues, including abnormalities, misbehaviors, accidents or incidents.
■ Security guard services shall include the following:
- To identify and screen visitors and/or goods and services being delivered to the Embassy;
- To conduct periodic patrols and surveillance in and around the premises of the Embassy;
- To identify and report security and safety violations as well as to take immediate remedial measures;
- To secure and manage all lost and found items in their original state and dispose of them according to relevant laws and regulations;
- To keep records related to the performance of security duties;
- To take prompt actions to prevent or minimize losses, accidents, fires, property damages, safety hazards and security accidents or incidents;
- To operate and maintain the security devices of the Embassy as instructed, and to submit written reports on any abnormalities or malfunctions, and to recommend repairs as needed.