<2018 Quiz on Korea> organized by KBS (Korean Broadcasting System) World, is an international quiz competition on Korea and its culture. Since its launch in 2012, thounsands of participants who are interested in Republic of Korea and its culture all over the world have participated in the competition and showed their love and interest in Korean culture.
We are pleased to inform you that the Embassy will host a regional preliminary round in Ethiopia. The first-prize winner of this round is invited to participate in the final round of <2018 Quiz on Korea> which will be held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, this upcoming September. If you are interested in it, please do not hesitate to apply for it!
- Any Ethiopian over the age of 18 who has good knowledge of and interest in Korea and its culture
- Participation of those who have above intermediate level proficiency in korean is highly encouraged
※ Applicant and his/her immediate family member should never have held Korean citizenship.
※ Overseas Korean nationals are not eligible for this contest.
※ All questions and answers in every round should be answered in Korean.
2. Date and Venue
- For a regional preliminary round in Ethiopia : 26th May, 2018 (Sat.) 10:30~12:30, Addis Ababa (Details TBC)
- For a final round in Republic of Korea: September 2018, Seoul (Details TBC)
3. How to prepare?
- Questions will cover various topics including Korean history, geography, society, culture and its presence in international
- For further reference, please visit this website (http://www.mofa.go.kr/eng/wpge/m_19849/contents.do)
4. Applications must be sent via email only to email@example.com with a title of ‘[Quiz on Korea] Applicant’s name’ by 15th May, 2018 (Tue.). Please note that we do NOT accept late application. The applicants who will be successful in document screening can only participate in the regional preliminary test. Only small number of selected applicants will be individually announced by 18th May 2018.
※ For any enquiry and question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org