※ You are eligible to apply for a F-3 Dependent Family visa if you are:
A single entry visa valid for one year or less will be issued to a spouse or an unmarried minor (under Korean age 19) of eligible applicants for D-1, D-2, D-4 and E-7 visas Accompanying visas(F-3) will be issued only if the D-5 visa holders have set up a branch office or a local station in the Republic of Korea involved in profit-making activities, for example, from commercials, fashion modelling, lectures, research, the instruction of new technology, etc.
※ F- 3 visa can be provided as a single visa for less then 1 year.
※ Required documents for F-3 Visa applicant:
1. Visa Application Form(attached file on this article, do NOT use online form) filled out by hand, 1 color passport photo(do not print by yourself)
2. Passport (Should be valid at least 6 months)
3. Visa application fees are as follows (1.7.2020.~, Please find the attached file($1=0.90 Euros) for an exceptianal country fee. If your country is not listed from the file, it means your fee is normal price.)
Single Visa for less than 90days of staying- 36.00 euros
Single Visa for more than 90days of staying- 54.00 euros
4. Documents proving the family relations
- Marriage Certificate․Birth Certificate or a Certification on Family Relations Records
5. A copy of residence permit card(if you are other nationality living in Finland/Estonia)
6. Documents supporting your financial ability
- A proof of employment of the inviter and tax payment certificate and others
※ If you are unable to submit tax payment certificate (ex : certain D-visas applicants, when you apply with the principal applicant) you can submit other financial documents instead.