2019 Quiz on Korea
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is organising a Quiz on Korea to raise the awareness
and interest about Korea of non-Koreans in the United Kingdom.
If you think you know enough about Korea then this is your chance to compete with others
who share the same passion about Korean music, drama, history and culture.
Application Submission Deadline
| Applications MUST be sent via email only by 25th May.|
Confirmation of Participation
All contestants should receive an email on 28th May confirming their participation.
Quiz on Korea UK Preliminary Round
| 11am, 15th June 2019, Korean Cultural Centre UK|
| 15th June 2019 |
Quiz on Korea Final
It will be held during your 7 day-long stay in Korea in mid-September. Actual dates will be announced soon.
- Any UK national, who can speak Korean and/or English.
* The Final in Korea will consist of questions in Korean only.
- Contestants and their immediate family members should never have held
- The winner of the Quiz on Korea UK Preliminary Round must be available to visit
Korea for the Final in mid-September [Actual dates to be confirmed].
- Contestants should be aged 18 or over.
Submission of Applications
- Please complete and sign the application and return the scanned file of the form to
email@example.com by Saturday 25th May 2019.
- All UK application forms will be accepted through the above email address only.
- Subject of email should be as follows:
[2019 Quiz on Korea] your full name
- For appliaction form and detailed rules and guidelines please see the attachment.
- Confirmation email will be sent by 28th May.
If you do not receive a confirmation email by 28th May, please contact us.
For further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 227 5500.