EPIK & TaLK
- EPIK, a program of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, invites responsible, enthusiastic native speakers to gain experience while sharing knowledge and culture with students and teachers in Korea.
- Eligibility : Graduate from an accredited college or university with Bachelor's degree or more
- Benefit : Housing, Entry and Settlement Allowance, Salary
- For detailed information, please visit the EPIK website at www.epik.go.kr.
- TaLK Program, sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, invites undergraduates and graduates who are seeking to expand their multi-cultural experiences and are passionate about positively influencing young Korean students as a Government Scholar.
- Eligibility : Undergraduates who completed two or more years of university education or graduates.
- Benefit : Round trip airfare, local accommodation and allowance.
- For detailed information, please visit the TaLK website at www.talk.go.kr.
EPIK & TaLK Programs EPIK TaLK Website www.epik.kr / www.epik.go.kr www.talk.go.kr Main Duty Teach English during regular school hours Teach English in the after-school program Contract Period One year (renewable) Six months or one year
(may apply for extension with 6 months contract)
Eligibility Have a completed bachelor’s degree Have at least 2 years of undergraduate studies completed Monthly pay /
1.8-2.7 million won 1.5 million won Benefits
- Furnished Housing
- Entrance and Exit allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Severance payment
- Renewal allowance (when applicable)
- Personal accommodation or home-stay
- Round-trip airfare
- EPIK office in Korea
- Recruiting Agencies currently working with EPIK
- Korean business centers
- TaLK office in Korea
- Experience Korea at your own will
- Experience Korean cultural activities
- Arranged by the POE