We would like to announce 2018 Korean Government Scholarship Program
Applicants should submit all the necessary documents to the Korean Embassy by March 16, 2017.
ㅇDate of Interview : March 23
pls find attached files.
1. Program Objective
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students, with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
2. Total Number of Grantees: 4
3. Duration of Scholarship:
- Master’s : 1 year of Korean language + 2 years of Master’s
- Doctoral : 1 year of Korean language + 3 years of Doctoral
- Research : 1 month ~ 1 year
4. Scholarship: Scholarship Period is the same as the period of invitation.