C-3-9 Short Term Tourism Visa
* Please apply for visa no more than 90 days before your scheduled departure*
* We do not make any printouts or photo copies.*
< Basic Requirements for All Types of Visa Application >
< Additional Document required For C3-9 Visa >
◆ Document for the Applicant's Employment Status
△ Employee: Employment Certificate/ Official Company Letter(Original) - can not be a 'contract '
- △ Self-Employed: Business Profile printed from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce(KVK)
△ Student: Statement of Enrollment issued by Dutch School(Original)
△ For Minors: Parent's Employment Certificate or KvK form and Proof of Relationship(ex: Birth Certificate)
△ For Housewives(Un-employed): Legal Spouse' Employment Certificate or KvK form and a copy of Marriage Certificate
※ All document submitted for visa must have been issued within 3 months.
◆ Proof of Financial Ability to Travel
- Dutch Bank Statements for the last 3 months
※ The Minumum balance should be more than 2,000 euro.
- More Financial proof such as ownership of a property, pension, land title, etc. if applicable
- For Minors or Housewives: Parents' or Spouse' financial document(Bank statements for 3 months, Property) and Proof of Relationship(ex: a copy of Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate issued by the Municipality)
1) Confirmed flight tickets and accommodation are NOT required for the visa application.
2) We will NOT provide any status update(s) on your application via email or phone.
3) Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.