Document required For Student Visa(D-2-2, D-2-3, D-2-4, D-2-6)
1. Certificate of Admission issued by Korean university(original or copy) - must include student's signature
2. Business Registration Certificate of Korean university(copy)
3. Current School Document
◆ For Exchange Student(D-2-6)
- Certificate of Enrollment or Declaration of Registration issued within 3 months by Dutch School
⇒ Please do not bring a student's progress report nor a transcript as proof of enrollment.
◆ For Regular Education Program - Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral(D2-2, D2-3, D-2-4)
- Proof of Final Academic Record : Certificate of Graduation/Diploma issued by Dutch School
4. Proof of Financial Ability to Study in Korea
- Dutch Bank Statements issued within 30 days
※ The final balance should be greater than that indicated on the question no.8.a(Student's Personal funds) of the Certificate of Admission.
▲ Additional Document for the nationals of High TB-burden countries below(Not required for Dutch):
Nepal, East Timor, Russia, Malaysia, Mongol, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, India, Indonesia, China, Cambodia, Kyrgyzstan, Thailand, Pakistan, Philippines
- Negative Tuberculosis Test Result issued by Dutch hospital or GGD