1) Confirmed flight tickets and accommodation are NOT required for the visa application.
2) We will NOT provide any status update(s) on your application via email or phone.
3) Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.
< Important Anouncement for the Nationals of Foreign countries other than Dutch >
For the nationals of the following countries(34 countries at the moment↓↓) who are applying for the Korean visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, only those who meet the below 2 conditions will be allowed to apply.
1. You possess a valid Dutch Residence Permit(working visa, student visa, partner visa, permanent resident visa, and others).
2. and you have continuosly lived in the Netherlands for more than 2 years(by the time of application).
- China, Philippines, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Mongol, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Langka, Nepal
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Yemen
- Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan
- Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Sudan, Cameroon, Somalia, Gambia, Senegal
- Cuba, Peru, Ukraine, Kosovo, Macedonia
This means if the nationals of the said countries have stayed in the Netherlands for less than 2 years, or do not possess a valid Dutch Residen Permit, then they must apply for the Korean visa at the Korean Embassy in their Home Country.