H-1 Working Holiday Program Visa(100 - still available)
The Working Holiday Program (WHP) was created under the mutual cooperation and establishment of the Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) between the Republic of Korea and the Kingdom of the Netherlands with the purpose of providing opportunities to individuals from each respective country to travel to Korea, while allowing them to earn and save money through short-term employment.
* Please apply for visa no more than 90 days before your scheduled departure
* We do not make any printouts or photo copies.
< Basic Requirements for All Types of Visa Application >
◈ Document required for the H-1 visa
※ All document submitted for the visa must have been issued within 3 months.
1. Criminal Background Check (VOG, Original)
- Sometimes you need a Embassy letter in order to get your VOG. You can request one through sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your passport copy and mention that you will be applying for the H-1 visa.
- 2. Official Bank Certificate issued by your bank (Original, must include the current balance)
- A screenshot of balance, transactions, bank statements at the end of month will not be accepted.
- The balance must be more than 2,000 euro if you do not have a confirmed flight ticket, or 1,000 euro if you have booked a ticket.
3. Flight Itinerary and Hotel Information
- A confirmed reservation is not mandatory, but you have to at least know where you plan to stay.
4. Negative Tuberculosis Test Result (Original)
- A chest x-ray report issued from your GP or GGD in the Netherlands only
5. Health Insurance which remains valid throughout your stay in Korea
- At least of 6 months of duration, must mention the range of coverage(ex: worldwide) in a letter form
6. Activity Plan on a A4-sized paper
- must include the applicant's signature
※ Important Note
1) We do not provide any status update via email or phone.
You will know the result when you visit on or after the pick-up date written on your 'Claim Paper'.
3) Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.