F-6 Spouse of Korean National Visa
The information on F-6 visa is currently available only in Korean language. Please refer to the website for details ☞ Click here.
< Important Anouncement for the Nationals of Foreign countries other than Dutch >
For the nationals of the following countries(34 countries at the moment↓↓) who are applying for the Korean visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, only those who meet the below 2 conditions will be allowed to apply.
1. You possess a valid Dutch Residence Permit(working visa, student visa, partner visa, permanent resident visa, and others).
2. and you have continuosly lived in the Netherlands for more than 2 years(by the time of application).
- China, Philippines, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Mongol, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Langka, Nepal
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Yemen
- Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan
- Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Sudan, Cameroon, Somalia, Gambia, Senegal
- Cuba, Peru, Ukraine, Kosovo, Macedonia
This means if the nationals of the said countries have stayed in the Netherlands for less than 2 years, or do not possess a valid Dutch Residen Permit, then they must apply for the Korean visa at the Korean Embassy in their Home Country.