C-1 Short Term News Coverage Visa
* Please apply for visa no more than 90 days before your scheduled departure*
* We do not make any printouts or photo copies.*
* Confirmed flight tickets and accommodation are NOT required for the visa application.
* We will NOT provide any status update(s) on your application via email or phone.
* Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.
1. A person who is dispatched from foreign newspaper, broadcasting channel, journal and other media to cover/report news.
2. A person who cover and report news under foreign media.
3. A person who stay less than 90 days to establish a branch in Korea.
5-7 working days. NO urgent / express service
Who can submit the application
Applicant in person or by proxy
Appointment NOT required.
Online application NOT available.
Submission & collection hours
9am-12pm, 14pm-16pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Submission and collection are STRICTLY not allowed after opening hour.
Cash payment only
Visa fee information <-Click
< Basic Requirements for All Types of Visa Application >
- Additional Document required for C-1 visa -
◆ A Copy of International Press Card
◆ Dispatch Letter from his/her Dutch broadcasting Company(Original)
- should mention company's info, applicant's personal info, position, overseas assignment, etc.
◆ Interview Schedule/Activity Plan on a A4-sized paper
※ If there is a Korean Partner for the Project, please also bring the following document.
◆ Invitation Letter from the Korean Inviter Company
◆ Business Registration(사업자등록증) of the Korean Inviter Company