Vacant Position: Consular Assistant (Visa Section)
Work Hours: Full-time (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), Monday to Friday
Salary: US$ 420 per month
1. A bachelor's degree is required for this position preferably in International Studies or an equivalent Social Science course;
2. Experience working in an executive assistant role or in a foreign/diplomatic mission is an advantage;
3. Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills;
4. Has working knowledge of diplomatic office procedures and correspondences;
5. Must have excellent writing and research skills
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office programs and basic office machines, and familiarity with the Internet for research purposes is required.
Please send your resume with photo and a cover letter no later than September 12, 2019 to the Administrative Section, with office address at 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must be willing to start immediately under a three-month probation period.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.