Vacant Position: Consular Officer (Police Attache Assistant)
Work Hours: Full-time (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), Monday to Friday
Salary: Php 22,000 per month
Benefits : Paid annual vacation and sick leaves, paid holidays, 13th month pay, and medical benefits
1. Male or Female, not more than 35 years old;
2. A bachelor's degree is required for this position preferably in Legal Management, Political Science, International Studies or other related field. Completion of at least two years of Bachelor of Laws is an advantage;
3. At least three years experience in research and drafting of legal documents, speeches, and formal letters, among others;
4. Experience in dealing with government agencies both in person and via telephone;
5. Proficient in oral and written English and Filipino;
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office programs;
7. Working knowledge of police procedures and immigration matters.
Please send your resume with photo and a cover letter no later than September 13, 2019 to the Consular Section, with office address at 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or via email at email@example.com
The successful candidate must be willing to start immediately under a three-month probation period.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.