Vacant Position: Executive Assistant for Economic Section
Work Hours: Full-time (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), Monday to Friday
Salary: Php 24,000 per month
Benefits: Paid annual vacation and sick leaves, paid holidays, 13th month pay, and medical benefits
1. A bachelor's degree is required for this position preferably in International Relations, Business, Public Administration, or Economics. Completion of A Master’s degree is an advantage;
3. At least two years of experience as a researcher or government employee in trade promotion, economics, international trade or a similar field;
4. Knowledgeable on the economic situation of the Philippines and Korea;
5. Ability to make reports/letters/note verbale on certain economic-related issues;
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office programs;
7. Candidate must be flexible to working long hours;
Please send your resume with photo and a cover letter no later than September 24, 2019 to the Economic Section, with office address at 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate must be willing to start immediately under a three-month probation period.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.