Reminder for visa application of foreign nationals
For nationals of below countries who are applying for Korean visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines, only those who possess Philippine long-term residence visa (marriage visa, working visa, student visa, retiree's visa, permanent resident visa, and others) and have continuosly stayed in the Philippines for more than 2 years will be allowed to apply.
If nationals of below countries have stayed in the Philippines for less than 2 years, or do not possess Philippine long-term residence visa, they must apply for Korean visa at the consulate in the country of their origin.
- China, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Mongol, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Langka, Nepal
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Yemen
- Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan
- Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Sudan, Cameroon, Somalia, Gambia, Senegal
- Cuba, Peru, Ukraine, Kosovo, Macedonia