VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR C4 (SHORT TERM EMPLOYMENT FOR ENTERTAINERS, TEACHERS, AND ATHLETES)
1. Application Form
2. 1 piece of Passport size colored picture (should be attached on the application form
3. Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
4. Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
5. Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years (If applicable)
6. Invitation Letter from Korean Organization
7. Guarantee Letter from Korean Organization
8. Photocopy of Korean Organization's Business Permit
9. Additional Documents
- for Entertainers: Employment Contract, Recommendation from Korea Media Rating Board
- for Athletes: Condition of the Game, Recommendation from Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism
■ Processing Time:
5 working days
■ Visa Fee: PHP2,000.00
Starting from March 1, 2018, all applicants of C4 visa with the below nationalities will be required to submit medical exam on tuberculosis issued from hospitals designated by the embassy.
① Nepal ② East Timor ③ Russia ④ Malaysia ⑤ Mongol ⑥ Myanmar
⑦Bangladesh ⑧ Vietnam ⑨ Sri Lanka ⑩ Uzbekistan ⑪ India ⑫ Indonesia
⑬ China ⑭ Cambodia ⑮ Kyrgyzstan ⑯ Thailand ⑰ Pakistan ⑱Philippines
*Picture of the applicant should be attached at the medical exam form. The picture should bear the dry seal of the hospital or the signature of the doctor in-charge. The laboratory test result should be submitted together with the medical exam form.
If result of examination is positive the visa application is automatically denied.
Attachment 1. List of Designated Hospitals
Attachment 2. Sample Format of Medical Exam