Visa Requirements for Workers with Visa Issuance Number
1. Application form
2. Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6months)
3. One piece of passport size colored picture (Please attach on the application form)
4. Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
5. Visa Issuance number (should be written on the application form)
6. In case of F1 and E6, photocopy of contract
■ Visa fee: Php 3,000(single visa), Php4,500(multiple visa)
■ Processing time: 2 working days
Starting from March 2, 2016, all applicants of long-term visa (91 days above) with the below nationalities will be required to submit medical exam on tuberculosis issued from hospitals designated by the embassy.
① Nepal ② East Timor ③ Russia ④ Malaysia ⑤ Mongol ⑥ Myanmar
⑦Bangladesh ⑧ Vietnam ⑨ Sri Lanka ⑩ Uzbekistan ⑪ India ⑫ Indonesia
⑬ China ⑭ Cambodia ⑮ Kyrgyzstan ⑯ Thailand ⑰ Pakistan ⑱Philippines
*Picture of the applicant should be attached at the medical exam form. The picture should bear the dry seal of the hospital or the signature of the doctor in-charge. The laboratory test result should be submitted together with the medical exam form.
If result of examination is positive the visa application is automatically denied.
Attachment 1. List of Designated Hospitals
Attachment 2. Sample Format of Medical Exam