REPORT OF MARRIAGE
(Marriage between Korean & Filipino)
Requirements & Procedure:
1. The Filipino husband/wife should send to his/her Korean spouse the original marriage certificate issued from the National Statistics Office (PSA).
2. The Korean husband/wife should translate the marriage certificate from English to Korean.
3. The Korean spouse should submit the following to the City Hall in Korea:
- Marriage Certificate from the National Statistics Office (PSA)
- Korean translation of the Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of the passports of both spouses
Processing: 7 days (in Korea)
* Note: If both husband and wife are already residing in the Philippines, they may submit the requirements for the Report of Marriage at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Processing: 3-4 weeks
The Korean husband/wife may check the link below for the requirements
(혼인신고서 양식 링크)