- Romanian passport holders do not require a entry visa for the entry purpose of a short term visit (e.g. tourism, visiting friends or relatives, attending business meetings) of up to 90 days.
- You can apply for visa in person.
- You do not need to make any appointment to visit the visa section.
- If you are not Romanian National, you must hold residential visa in Romania to apply for a visa through us.
- Visa processing requires 5-10 working days.
- If you plan to stay in Korea for more than 90 days, you must have a specific reason to stay in Korea to obtain a proper long-term visa.
- With regard to work visas(exept for C-4 visas), you are required to obtain a certificate number of Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance.
- If there is a subsidiary company established in Korea, the president of the company- as long as he/she has the necessary documents-can apply for your work permit at the Immigration Office and obtain the certificate number of the Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance.
GENERAL Required Documents for Visa Application
Regardless of your visa status, these items must be submitted to obtain a visa: (WE CAN REQUIRE MORE DOCUMENTS IF NECESSARY.)
- A valid passport
- A completed visa application
- A recent passport photo
- Fee (See each section) → Payable to the Korean Consulate by cash only.
Your visa becomes invalid if you do not enter Korea within three months of the date of issue.
Period of Visa issue
- 5-10 days (If we need more documents, the period will be extended.)
For any questions regarding visa procedures, please do not contact Embassy via the emergency phone number available on the website.
Visa enquiries are made only through our official e-mail address(firstname.lastname@example.org)