Types of Visa
1. Single entry: Valid for 3 months upon issuance.
Allowed to enter Korea once.
Maximum duration of stay: 90 days
2. Double entry: Valid for 6 months upon issuance.
Allowed to enter Korea twice.
Maximum duration of stay: 30 days
3. Multiple entry: Valid for 1 / 3 / 5 years.
Allowed to enter Korea several times within its validity.
Maximum duration of stay: 30 days (China: 90 days)
1. Multiple entry visa is subjected to approval and assessed on case-by-case basis. The validity of multiple entry visa to be issued depends on applicant's eligibility and remainder validity of passport. If the applicant who applied for multiple entry visa is found to be ineligible for issuance, a single entry visa may be issued instead. In such cases, the difference in visa fee will NOT be refunded.
2. In the event if the applicant apply for visa too early before his/her scheduled travel date and is required to re-apply for visa, we are unable to refund the visa fee that was collected during the first application.