D-10 Job Seeker Visa
*Please apply visa no more than 90 days before your scheduled departure date*
Eligibility to apply
A person who plans to engage in a training of find a job in a field qualified for a visa of
Professor(E-1), Foreign Language Instructor(E-2), Research(E-3), Technical
Instructor/Technician(E-4), Professional(E-5), Artist/Athlete(E-6), and Foreign
National of Special Ability(E-7)
- The activities also include a job seeking or on-the-job training
(including short-term paid internship) at an organization or company in ROK
* The activities related to Artist/Athlete(E-6) status only includes pure art
or sports, and excludes adult entertainment businesses.
Case 1: A
previous employee of a listed company on the Fortune's Global 500 companies for
more than 1 year in recent 3 years
Case 2: A
graduate of a university listed on the Times' Higher World University Rankings (Top
200) in recent 3 years
Case 3: A
graduate of a Korean community college or higher in recent 3 years
4 working days. No urgent / express service.
Who can submit the application
Applicant in person or by proxy
*Online application is NOT available*
Alien Registration Card (ARC) Obligation
1) D-10 visa is available in SINGLE entry only. Foreigners who will be staying in Korea for more than 90 days are required to apply for ARC at the local immigration office in Korea within 90 days of their arrival. With the ARC, foreigners may travel overseas during their stay in Korea and subsequently return to Korea.
2) The Embassy does NOT issue or extend validity of ARC.
3) ARC must be returned to the immigration office or immigration officer at the departure airport or port upon final departure. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FINE.
Walk-in submission. No appointment is required.
Submission & collection hours
9am-11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
STRICTLY no submission or collecton after 11.30am.
Please click here for details
Cash payment only
Completed visa application form and one coloured, passport-sized photo (white background)
Fill in your name as shown on your passport.
Paste your photo on the space provided under Section 1.
Application will be REJECTED if there is incorrect/missing information.
Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity and one blank "visa" page (original and copy)
Passport must be kept at the Embassy during processing of application
Please arrange your schedule accordingly.
| NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP/ STP (original and copy)|
※ For new passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain the latest pass information. A CLEAR printout of the result must be submitted together with your application.
※ Do ensure that your search is done within 1 week of your visa application.
Original will be returned upon verification
Detailed plan for seeking employment
One copy of re-entry permit to Singapore
Applicable to PR ONLY
| Letter issued by company stating date of hire and date of resignation (original and valid within 1 month of its issuance).|
| Case 2|| Degree certificate (original and copy)*|
*Degree certificate awarded by foreign university must be apostilled in the issuing country prior submission.
| Degree certificate (original and copy)*|| *Degree certificate awarded by foreign university must be apostilled in the issuing country prior submission.|
1) Fortune's Global 500 Companies for the past 3 years (click)
2) Times' Higher World University Rankings (Top 200) in recent 3 years (click)
1) Flight tickets and accommodation bookings NOT required for visa application.
2) We will NOT provide any status update(s) on your application via email or phone.
3) Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.