D-4-1 Korean Language Training Visa
*Please apply visa no more than 90 days before your scheduled departure date*
Eligibility to apply
Person who will study Korean language for more than 90 days.
*For studying Korean language for 90 days or less, please refer to C-3-1 visa (click) instead*
**For nationals of China, Cuba, Macedonia, Republic of Kosovo and Syria, a visa will be issued through Confirmation of Visa Issuance (CVI No.)**
Who can submit the application
Applicant in person or by proxy.
*Online application is NOT available*
Alien Registration Card (ARC) Obligation
(a) D-4-1 visa is available in SINGLE entry only. D-4-1 visa holders are required to apply for ARC at the local immigration office in Korea within 90 days of their arrival. With ARC, students may travel overseas during their stay in Korea and subsequently return to continue their studies.
(b) The Embassy does NOT issue or extend validity of ARC
(c) ARC must be returned to the immigration office or immigration officer at the departure airport or port upon final departure. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FINE.
Period of sojourn (i.e duration of stay) to be issued
The period of sojourn is granted in accordance to the duration of studies as listed in the Certificate of Admission.
* Students MUST make a photocopy of the Certificate of Admission and keep it for own reference before submitting it for visa application. We will NOT return supporting documents submitted nor provide scan copy of the documents via email if requested.
4 working days. No urgent / express service
Walk-in submission. No appointment is required.
Submission & collection hours
9am-11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
STRICTLY no submission or collecton after 11.30am.
Please click here for details
Completed visa application form and one coloured, passport-sized photo (white background)
Fill in your name as shown on your passport.
Paste your photo on the space provided under Section 1.
Application will be REJECTED if there is incorrect/missing information.
Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity and one blank "visa" page (original and copy)
Passport must be kept at the Embassy during processing of application
Please arrange your schedule accordingly.
| NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP/ STP (original and copy)|
※ For new passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain the latest pass information. A CLEAR printout of the result must be submitted together with your application.
※ Do ensure that your search is done within 1 week of your visa application.
Original will be returned upon verification.
(a) For self-employed: One latest printout of biz profile from ACRA (valid within 1 month); OR
(b) For unemployed: Certificate of highest academic qualification attained (original and copy)
Certificate of admission from Korean University
Fax or scan copy is acceptable.
Recent 3 months Singapore bank accout statements / passbook (original and copy) / e-statements
- Submission of bank passbook is acceptable IF the applicant updates the passbook regularly.
- Ensure that your name, account number, past 3 months transactions and remaining balance are available for viewing.
- Letter of financial standing is NOT acceptable.
-Overseas bank account statements / credit card statements / debit card statements are NOT accepted.
- Obtaining bank stamps on e-statements is preferable
- There is no specific minimum sum to be sustained in bank account.
One copy of re-entry permit to Singapore
Applicable to Singapore PR ONLY.
| 8|| Proxy's personal details form for visa application|| Applicable if the submission is done by proxy.|
1) Flight tickets and accommodation bookings NOT required for visa application.
2) We will NOT provide any status update(s) on your application via email or phone.
3) Supporting documents submitted for visa application will NOT be returned.
All enquiries pertaining to visa matters should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org