1. Test date : November 16, 2019
- TOPIK I : 9:40 am ~ 11:20 am
- TOPIK II : 12:50 pm ~ 16:20 pm, including 30 minutes break
2. Registration Period : August 1 ~ August 30, 2019
3. Fee : TOPIK I $25, TOPIK II $30 (check payable to Korean Education Center)
4. How to apply
- Mail to or Walk-in at Korean Education Center in Washington DC located at 2320 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington DC, 20008.
5. What to submit?
- Application Form, jpg file for passport photo(3cmx4cm) in the application form, and test fee
* Two photos should be attached on the Application Form.
* The photo in the application form should be scanned and saved as jpg, and be submitted (the name of the file should be the test taker's name, test level, testing place) to KECDC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Even though you have registered via mail or walk in, you should email your file for passport photo (3cmx4cm) to email@example.com.
6. Detailed information
- Please visit TOPIK website for more general information about TOPIK.
- For more information about the 67th TOPIK test application, please contact at 202.939.5681 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.