- Korean War veterans’ grandchildren attending universities or colleges (including graduate schools) with good academic records, no criminal records, recommended by his/her University, Community, KWVA, or Korean Embassy.
- Those who have not visited Korea before by the Korean government’s invitation.
* To apply to this camp, all students should be able to communicate in English
Time Table& Number of Participants
- Period: June 30(Sun)~ July 6(Sat), 2019 (7 days &6 nights)
- Number of Participants: 90 students
- Please submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8th, 2019
* Qualified as grandchildren of Korean War veterans from 22 UN allied nations which dispatched military troops and provided medical support to Korea during the Korean War
- Airfare: 50% of Round trip airfare (economy class) will be covered
* 100% for students from the Philippines, Thailand, Ethiopia and India.
- All expenses during staying Korea will be fully covered by the Korean government (MPVA) including accommodations and meals for 6 nights &7 days
Organizer MPVA, Ji Hyung PARK (email@example.com)