■ The 69th TOPIK will be administrated by the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Seattle. All overseas Koreans and foreigners who are preparing to study or work in Korea are encouraged to take the test.
■ Test Registration
- Applicant Eligibility: Overseas Koreans and foreigners who are not native Korean language speakers.
- Date & Schedule: Saturday, April 11, 2020
※ Please enter the test room at least 30 minutes before the start of the test.
■ Test Sites
- University of Washington (Seattle), Room: TBA
■ Registration Methods - Application form: see attached
- Application (testing) fee:
*The application fee is not refundable.
- Please send the application form and application fee (check payable to “Korean Consulate General”) to the address below.
** Applications are only accepted by mail. Please be sure to use a mailing service with tracking capabilities.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, January 29, 2020
(APPLICATION AND FEE MUST ARRIVE AT THE CONSULATE BY THIS DEADLINE)
- Address & contacts
: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea
115 W Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98119
(firstname.lastname@example.org / 206-441-1011~4, ext. 302)
* The TOPIK in Oregon(Portland) will be held on November 14, 2020.