Program: The 30th International Youth Forum (IYF)
Period: July 16 to July 23, 2019 in Korea
Host: Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) of the Republic of
The three main topics:
School Education and Youth Activities for Inclusion and Inclusiveness.
- Sub-category 1. Inclusion in School: Diversity and Inclusive Education
- Sub-category 2. Effects of Community Sharing for Inclusion: Local and Global-
level Volunteer Practice
- Sub-category 3. Action Plans for Connecting School Education and Community
Activities for Inclusion and Inclusiveness
Roles and Assignment of the Media for Inclusion and Inclusiveness.
- Sub-category 1. Exploring Discrimination Types and Policies through the Lens
- Sub-category 2. Light and Shadow of the Internet and SNS Usage
- Sub-category 3. Effects of the 1st Person Media and Youth Participation Plan
Exploring of the Inclusion Environment Designs.
- Sub-category 1.Homo Ludens (playing humans) Youth Environment for Life:
Inclusive Environment Design for Play and Relaxation
- Sub-category 2. Inclusive Planning for Community Work / Occupation / Cultural
- Sub-category 3. Exploration of Inclusiveness and Practicality through Universal
To increase youth’s understanding of global issues, offering an opportunity to tackle them and to find alternative ways or solutions.
To improve cooperation and enhance mutual understanding among youths across cultures and nationalities.
To spread goodwill around the world and to build interactive global citizenship through networking among youths.
Participation: 180 students worldwide including three (02) selected Bruneian.
Benefits: Accommodation, meals and local transportation during the forum are
covered by the Korean government except for the participant’s own
Youths between the ages of 18 and 26 who have a strong interest in the topics
Good command of English
Completed application forms (E-mail title should be “Country-Name of Applicant-30th IYF”)(Forms downloadable at the Embassy’s website http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/bn-en/index.do )
Three English essays (refer to the application form)
Homecoming Oath (Signature Required)
Copy of passport (PDF),
Deadline: May 21, 2019 (Submit to the Embassy[firstname.lastname@example.org]).
Successful candidates will be informed via email.
For further inquiries please contact:
Mr. Kyungyoul Lee
Program Officer / External Cooperation Team of NCYOK
Mr. Feroz Andy
Embassy of the Republic of Korea