1. Visa Application Form for those with Visa Eligibility Certificate (File #1)
- Print out and fill out the form with signature and name at the bottom
2. Original Passport and a photocopy of passport
- Original passport must have a validity of 6 months or more left
- If you are not Canadian, photocopy of PR Card or other Canadian Valid Visa such as Work/Study Permit)
3. 1 Colour Photo (size 3.5 x 4.5cm)
- White background, date stamped taken within 6 months at the back of the photo
4. Signed employment contract
- Signed by both the applicant and the academic institution
5. Document providing an overview of the academic institution with the name, phone number, and email of the contact person at the academic institution
6. Visa Fee (Only Cash or Money Order)
- $78 CAD for Canadians
- Money Order (Pay to the orderㅡKorean consulate General)
7. Documents to prove renunciation (국적상실신고)
Only applicable for those who had Korean nationality in the past.
-[If you reported before 2008]:
O If you have reported renunciation before 2008, please provide jejokdeungbon (제적등본) issued within 3 months from the date of application.
-[If you reported after 2008]:
O If you have reported renunciation after 2008, please provide basic certificate (“기본증명서” ) and family relation certification (“가족관계증명서”) issued within 3 months from the date of application in detailed version (상세, 전부공개).
※ Photocopies of these documents can be submitted but not printed photos. Please be aware that if the documents have 2 pages, you must submit the second page also.