[ STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION GUIDE ]
Did you read the step-by-step application guide? It is a mandatory read. If you have not, please read the guide(click) first.
[ ONLINE APPOINTMENT MANDATORY ]
Visit https://www.torbooking.com/en to book an appointment in order to apply for a visa.
[ Eligibility criteria for application ]
A person who needs to visit Korea on official Canadian government business for a short term.
i.e. CBSA officer with official or diplomatic passport needing to accompany a Korean national to Korea
i.e. a government official with official or diplomatic passport attending a conference or event in Korea
Official and diplomatic passport holders do not need a visa to enter Korea but in order to be exempted from quarantine, you must submit an application for A-2-4 visa. A-2-4 visa holders are exempted from 14-day quarantine requirements but will need to quarantine for approx. 24 hours upon landing in Korea.
Normal visa processing time takes 12-15 business days, but for an A-2-4 visa with a tight schedule, we may be able to expedite the process on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at 416-920-3809 ext. 221 or email@example.com when you are ready to submit your applications (either by mail or in person) and we would be happy to assist.
[ Visa type ]
Entry: single-entry visa valid for 3 months (you must enter Korea within 3 months of visa issuance)
Periods of stay for this visa: up to 90 days
[ Documents ] Please prepare to submit in the order listed.
1. Visa Application Form
2. Diplomatic, official, or special passport
3. Photocopy of diplomatic, official, or special passport
4. Photo taken within the last 6 months (size 3 cm x 4 cm)
5. A document demonstrating your current employment status and overseas assignment
6. Authorization letter with the name and title of the authorized person/staff for drop off and pickup of passport and documents if it is being submitted by anyone other than the applicant themselves
※ We may request additional documents if it is deemed necessary for visa evaluation.
[ Additional requirements during COVID-19 ]
* As our requirements are updated frequently to reflect the latest government guidelines, you must click and read the above article and follow the detailed instructions.
7. Covid-19 Negative PCR test results requirement temporarily waived as of Jan 8, 2021
8. Consent to Quarantine (please print and fill out the form)
[ Application fee ]
$52 CAD FEE WAIVED FOR DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL, AND SPECIAL PASSPORT HOLDERS
* You must click and read the above article and follow the detailed instructions if you want to mail your application.