[ STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION GUIDE ]
Did you read the step-by-step application guide? It is a mandatory read. If you have not, please read the guide(click) first.
[ ONLINE APPOINTMENT MANDATORY ]
Visit https://www.torbooking.com/en to book an appointment in order to apply for a visa.
[ Eligibility criteria for regular visa application ]
A spouse or an unmarried minor child of a person who already has a valid current visa (or is applying for at the same time for) of one the following visas:
[ Eligibility criteria for application with Visa Issuance Number / Visa Eligibility Certificate ]
* DEPENDENT FAMILY MUST APPLY AT THE SAME TIME AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
A spouse or an unmarried minor child of a person who is applying for at the same time for of one the following visas:
[ Visa type ]
Entry: single-entry visa valid for 3 months (you must enter Korea within 3 months of visa issuance)
Periods of stay for this visa: TBD based on the principal applicant's visa
[ Documents ] Please prepare to submit in the order listed.
1. Visa Application Form (IF AND ONLY IF you already received a Visa Issuance Number or Visa Eligibility Certificate, fill out the abbreviated form + additional contacts form instead of the 5 page application)
2. Original passport (must be valid for minimum of 6 months from the date of application)
3. Photocopy of passport
4. If not Canadian, original Canadian long-term visa
5. If not Canadian, copy of Canadian long-term visa
6. Photo taken within the last 6 months (size 3 cm x 4 cm)
7. Photocopy of the visa of the principal applicant (the person holding or applying for one of the visas described in the eligibility criteria)
8. Photocopy of the passport of the principal applicant
9. An original certificate to prove family relationship to principal applicant
Canadian documents: Certified Copy of Marriage Registration (to prove marital relationship) or Certified Copy of Birth Registration (to prove parent-child relationship). They can both be ordered online via Service Ontario.
* Depending on the year the marriage was registered, it may be called Certified Copy of Marriage License instead. Certificate of Marriage is an abbreviated document and will not be accepted.
* Depending on the year the birth was registered, it may be called Statement of Live Birth instead. Card-type document (wallet sized) and plastic small-size document are both abbreviated and will not be accepted.
If your family relationship is registered in the People's Republic of China, please submit your resident card, marriage certificate or household register booklet, or hukou)
10. Photocopy of the family relationship certificate
11. Documents supporting your financial ability to cover expenses in Korea
- A proof employment of the principal applicant, their documented proof of their tax payment to the Korean government, and bank statement (either in Korea or Canada)
※ If you are unable to submit tax payment certificate if they have yet started to work in Korea, you may submit the other 2 documents only.
※ We may request additional documents if it is deemed necessary for visa evaluation.
12. Additional document requirements if you are of Korean-descent (see the step-by-step guide)
[ Additional requirements during COVID-19 ]
* As our requirements are updated frequently to reflect the latest government guidelines, you must click and read the above article and follow the detailed instructions.
13. Covid-19 Negative PCR test results requirement temporarily waived as of Jan 8, 2021
14. Consent to Quarantine (please print and fill out the form)
[ Application fee ]
$78 CAD DEBIT OR CASH
* Please pay with DEBIT CARD with TAP but also be prepared to pay with CASH (exact change only) if our system is down. Our system is not equipped to accept credit cards.
* You must click and read the above article and follow the detailed instructions if you want to mail your application.