Quarantine Information for All Travelers to Rep. of Korea
- Mandatory quarantine and Post-entry PCR testing for International arrivals will be lifted,
and it's strongly encouraged to use Q-code system before entry -
** +82-2-2633-1339, +82-2-2163-5945 (KDCA, Korean Disease Control and Prevention Agency Call Center) for more details or the most updated information on COVID-19 measures including quarantine in Rep. of Korea
- Passengers arriving in South Korea after 00:00 a.m. September 3rd do not need to submit a separate COVID-19 test result sheet prior to entry.
[Suspension of post-entry PCR testing for All overseas entrants starting from October 1, 2022]
○ (1, October 2022 KST ~)
Beginning October 1, 2022, 0:00 AM (sat), the requirement for all inbound travelers to do post-entry PCR testing is suspended, so please refer to this information if you are entering to Korea.
- Korean nationals and Long-term stay foreigners who show virus symptoms within three days of their arrival Korea can undergo a free PCR test at public health centers in Rep. of Korea.
[All overseas entrants will be exempt from isolation starting from June 8, 2022]
- don't need to apply quarantine exemption certificate -
○ (8, June 2022 KST ~) Quarantine exemption for all overseas entrants regardless of their vaccination history
- You can still use Q-code system established by the KDCA in order to shorten the time for quarantine inspection and provide the conveniences overseas entrants require upon entry to the Republic of Korea.