- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language. (U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland and South Africa only)
- Applicants must be a native speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language.
- Applicants must graduate and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school. A degree from a French-speaking university is not a sufficient qualification to teach English. A temporary degree or graduation letter from University is not acceptable.
- New Policy (Effective April 1, 2011)
E2 Visa applicants can apply their visa at the consulate in either their own country or any other countries
No interview is required unless requested
If you are requesting a Visa by post, please be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope marked with the correct postage to receive your Visa(s).
Required Documents ※ Items subject to change depending on individual circumstances 1. A completed Visa application 2. A recent passport photo (3.5 x 4.5cm, colour photo) 3. Passport (Original) 4. Number of Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance Issued by the Ministry of Justice in Korea (EPIK Teacher: You May alternatively Submit the Notice of Appointment and Employment Contract) 5. Checklist for E-2 applicant (Please Find the Attached File above) 6. Visa Fee : Please Check the article "[IMPORTANT] VISA FEES" on the visa information page.
* We do Not Issue or Provide Advice Regarding Apostils at all. Please Contact the UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (www.fco.gov.uk)
* If you are looking for, or are offered a job, You May Need to Check our Immigration Website (www.immigration.go.kr) for further information
* If you have any Criminal history (Including any Cautions) or Medical history, You have to Enclose Photocopy of the Relevant Documents (e.g., Photocopy of your CRB check, Medical Letter from a doctor)
If we need to Interview You, our General Advice is Not to make any Non-Urgent Travel Arrangements until your Passport(s) is/are Returned