Malabo Office of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea is looking for a candidate who wishes to pursue an undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree) through the Korean Government Scholarship Program (GKS-U.)
■ Application documents (as attached)
#1: application guideline
#2: application forms
#3: information regarding participating universities
#4: FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Applicants must prepare all the required documents (indicated on page 12 of the guideline.)
2. All forms must be written in English or Korean.
3. Non-English certificates must be translated into English and notarized.
4. Application will be accepted on-line only. Please scan all the documents into one file and submit it by email.
5. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
■ Application deadline
13 October 2022
■ Submission and inquiry