2023 GKS Program for Undergraduate Degrees (Embassy Track)
In 2023, Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship program aims to invite international students who wish to purse undergraduate degrees in Korea.
o Application Period: on 13th September - 4th October (to the Korean Embassy)
- You can't submit documents by e-mail, please visit the embassy.
- Embassy is closed on 3rd October due to Korean national holiday
[Instruction on documents]
Embassy track applicants should submit three copies. (No need to consular confirmated in the document review round)
※successful candidate of 1st round(embassy round) must submit 'consular confirmed' document for further round
Embassy track_Cambodia: 1 scholar
o [1st Round: Selection by the Korean Embassy]
- The announcement for the result of document review & interview round: 10th-14th October
o [2nd Round: NIIED Selection] (NIIED Selection Committee)
- The announcement of the Results of the 2nd Selection :
on middle of November (on the GKS Notice board on www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
o [3rd Round : University Selection]
- NIIED announces the final successful candidates :
on late December (on the GKS Notice board on www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
※ Above schedule is for 'Embassy track', university track applicants must read the guidelines and contact each universities for the schedule. All applicants are strongly recommended to read thoroughly the guideline in which all information is included. The application form is in the attached files. Wish you all the best !