From Sep. 12, 2019, visa processing period of temporary visitor's visa(C-3) will increase from 10 days (for both first time and frequent travelers) to expected additional date gradually due to increase in number of Korean visa applicants. We will announce the releasing date on the Embassy homepage every Monday. Also ask the agency about the exact releasing date on the claim stub after applying.
But the following applicants can apply for the express visa with visa fee P1,000 and its will take 5 working days to get the result.
1. The applicant who is invited by Korean government and public agency
2. The applicant who is invited by Korean company, school and organization
3. The family members of Korean(parents, spouse, children, family of spouse, etc.)
4. The direct family members of foreigner who stay in Korea with registered alien card
5. The applicant who needs urgent medical treatment, with accidents and with humanitarian reason
6. The applicant who has official request from Philippine government office
7. The applicant who isn't belong to #1-6 but recognised urgernt matter for the better diplomacy relationship
For those who wish to apply for Korean visa, please consider the changed processing period and submit your visa applications early.