Please be informed that laboratories located at Baguio and Davao have been added to the Embassy designated hospitals for PCR negative test.
o Newly Designated Hospitals
- Baguio : Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center
- Davao : Davao One World Diagnostic Center Inc.
※ Refer to attachment for full list
o Date of Implementation : PCR negative test result issued from newly designated hospitals will be accepted for all flights or vessels leaving the Philippines after Mar. 10, 2021 (Wednesday) 09:00AM
- PCR negative test result issued by newly designated hospitals before Mar. 10, 2021 will be accepted as long as it satisfies the validity of PCR negative test result (issued within 72 hours from 12AM of departure date).
(Example : Passengers on flights departing on Mar. 10, 2021 23:50 may submit PCR negative test result issued from newly designated hospitals on Mar. 7~10)
In addition, please be reminded of the following when you are issued a PCR negative test result.
1) Full name and birthdate must be equal with the name and birthdate on the passport.
2) Official seal of the laboratory or signature of the doctor in-charge must be present.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact email@example.com.