VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ABROAD
1. Application Form
2. Passport Original (6months valid)
3. 1pc Passport size colored picture
4. Copy of Passport First Page
5. Original & Copy of valid visa and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years
6. Philippines Last School Record Original
7. PSA Birth Certificate (Original or clear photocopy)
8. Financial Supporting Document (if no scholarship grant)
- Original Employment Certificate of Parents (issued within 30 days)
- Original Bank Certificate of Parents/Applicant (issued within 30 days)
*the amount may differ depending on the school (refer to the amount stated at the Original Admission Certificate)
9. Original Admission Certificate from Korea (issued within 3 months)
10. Business Permit of the University in Korea
11. Scholarship Exchange Agreement (For Exchange Student only)
12. Recommendation issued from Philippine School (For Exchange Student only)
■ Visa fee: Php 3,000
* Frequent travellers who have travelled as tourist to OECD member countries (excluding Japan) within 5 years are exempted from submitting ITR.
All applicants of long-term visa with the below nationalities will be required to submit medical exam on tuberculosis issued from hospitals designated by the embassy. Applicants who have previously stayed in Korea would also be required to submit medical exam on tuberculosis if they plan to re-enter Korea.
Angola, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, China, Congo, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
※ Children below 5 years old are exempted from submitting medical exam on tuberculosis.
※ Validity of the medical exam is 3 months
※ Pls submit any of the following medical examination(at least 1 of the following)
1. Chest x-ray examination
2. Tuberculin skin test
3. Purified protein derivative
4. Blood test
*Picture of the applicant should be attached at the medical exam form. The picture should bear the dry seal of the hospital or the signature of the doctor in-charge. The laboratory test result should be submitted together with the medical exam form.
If result of examination is positive the visa application is automatically denied.