The '2021 Global Korea Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Degrees" is now open for application.
Number of Singaporean grantees: 2 (Embassy Track Quota)
- A total of 5 years (1-year Language + 4-year Undergraduate Degree)
o Application Period: 14 Sep ~ 14 Oct, 2020
o The 1st Selection result announcements (individual notification): 20 Oct, 2020
o Interview: 23 Oct, 2020 (3-5pm)
*Shortlisted candidates need to come down to the Korea Embassy for the Interview.
o Interview Results announcements: 30 Oct, 2020
o Result of the 2nd round of Selection: Late November~ early December (GKS Notice board on the website: www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
o Final successful candidates announcements:8 January 2021 (GKS Notice board on the website: www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
o Applicants and their parents must hold Singapore citizenship
o Applicants must be under 25 years of age as of 1 March, 2021 (born after 1 March, 1996)
o Applicants who have achieved a Bachelor's degree or a higher degree are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
o Applicants who have graduated or are expected to graduate from a high school in Korea are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
o An applicant should never have been awarded with any scholarship programs from Korea for an undergraduate degree program.
1. All applications are to be posted or hand delivered to:
2021 Global Korea Scholarship
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
47 Scotts Road
#08-00 Goldbell Towers
* Applicants must submit ONE original application documents and THREE sets of photocopies, identical to the original set.
* Please note that there are additional forms required for the Korea University applicants(forms attached).
* Korea Embassy working hours: 9:00-18:00(Mon-Fri)
2. The deadline for submission is Oct 14, 2020(Wednesday).
3. Enquiries on the scholarship program should be directed to email@example.com / tel: 6836-3329
o 2021 GKS-U Application Guidelines
o 2021 GKS-U- FAQ
o 2021 GKS-U Application Form
o 2021 GKS-U Available Department
o Additional required forms for the Korea University Applicants