Quarantine-Free Travel to Korea for All Travellers Regardless of Vaccination Status
※ Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
※ Enquiries will be answered by email (email@example.com) only.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (30 September 2022)
With effect from 01 October 2022, the on-arrival PCR test requirement will be lifted. All travellers are still required to register for Q-code on Q-code website (click) prior to entry into Korea.
(1) Apply for K-ETA OR Visa (Skip this if you are Korean national, APEC card holder or ARC holder)
※ APEC card holders may enter Korea without K-ETA or Visa.
○ Please apply for K-ETA (click) if
○ Apply for K-ETA at least one (1) month prior to your departure as the Embassy would not be able to assist you with checking or expediting the progress of your application.
○ Please apply for K-ETA only through the official K-ETA website (www.k-eta.go.kr). The Government of the Republic of Korea did not designate any 3rd party agency or website for K-ETA application.
○ If you have K-ETA, you do not need a visa and vice versa.
○ If you require assistance with your K-ETA application, please call K-ETA Centre at +82-2-2666-0463 or submit an online enquiry form (click). Please note that K-ETA applications are not assessed or approved by the Embassy.
○ Please apply for a visa if your nationality is not eligible for K-ETA, your purpose of visit is not covered under K-ETA or your K-ETA application has been denied.
○ Please click here for the list of visa types.
○ If you have a multiple entry visa (C-3 type) that has not expired, you may use it to enter Korea. Transfer of visa (click) is required if the valid multiple entry visa is in your old passport.
○ If you have questions regarding visa application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Register for Q-Code
○ ALL travellers regardless of age are required to register for Q-Code (click) prior to departure. A QR code will be issued to the traveller's email after registration. (Refer to Q-Code User Manual for details)
○ If you have questions on Q-Code or assistance with any technical difficulties, please contact Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA) at +82-2-2633-1339. The Embassy would not be able to assist you with Q-Code.
(3) No COVID-19 testing required for pre-departure (since 03 September 2022) and on-arrival (from 01 October 2022).
(4) Returning to Singapore
○ Please refer to https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore