Quarantine Exemption for Fully-Vaccinated Travellers
This page provides an overview on quarantine-free travel to Korea for ALL travellers regardless of vaccination status.
※ Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
※ Enquiries will be answered by email (email@example.com) only.
(1) Eligibility Criteria
○ No requirement. Quarantine is lifted for ALL travellers regardless of vaccination status starting from 08 June 2022.
Travel history requirement:
○ The person is NOT required to remain in a certain country for a certain period of time before travel.
(2) Apply for K-ETA or Visa (Skip this if you are Korean national, APEC card holder or ARC holder)
○ Please apply for K-ETA (click) if
○ If you have K-ETA, you do not need a visa and vice versa.
○ Starting from 01 June 2022, multiple entry visas (C-3 types) issued prior to 05 April 2020 that have not expired may be used without re-application.
○ If you require assistance with your K-ETA application, please call K-ETA Centre at +82-2-2666-0463 or submit an online enquiry form (click). Please note that K-ETA applications are not assessed or approved by the Embassy.
(3) Take a Pre-Departure PCR/RAT Test
You can take either:
① Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) / Antigen Rapid Test (ART) at a hospital or clinic (For example, if your flight is on 03 June at 2300hrs, you can take the RAT/ART on 02 June from 0000hrs onwards)
○ List of MOH-approved COVID-19 Test Providers (click)
Who is exempted from pre-departure PCR/RAT test
▷Children under the age of 6 (as of entry date) accompanied by fully-vaccinated adults who submit valid negative test results.
(4) Register for Q-Code
○ ALL travellers including children below the age of 6 are required to register for Q-Code (click) prior to departure. A QR code will be issued to the traveller's email after registration. (Refer to Q-Code User Manual for details)
○ Q-Code is valid for one-time entry. Therefore, you need to register for Q-Code before every entry.
○ If you require clarifications on Q-Code or assistance with any technical difficulties, please contact Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA) at +82-2-2633-1339. The Embassy would not be able to assist you with Q-Code.
☞ Travellers are NOT required to separately apply for "Quarantine Exemption Certificate" in order to be exempted from quarantine.
(5) Take an On-Arrival PCR Test within 3 days after arrival (recommended to take on day 1)
○ Korean nationals or foreigners who hold valid ARC: PCR test to be taken at public health centre near your accommodation.
○ Short-term visitors (foreigners): PCR test (self-paying) to be taken at Incheon Airport (pre-book here) or at a medical institution near your accommodation (refer to attachment).
○ Taking the on-arrival PCR is compulsory even if the traveller will stay in Korea for 3 days or less.
○ Travellers are allowed to carry on activities before or after taking PCR test.
○ If the on-arrival test result is positive, quarantine is required.
(6) Returning to Singapore
○ Please refer to Safe Travel Office website (click) for guidance. The Embassy would not be able to advise you on Singapore entry regulations.