Quarantine-Free Travel to Korea for All Travellers Regardless of Vaccination Status
※ Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
※ Enquiries will be answered by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) only.
(1) Foreigners entering Korea must have either K-ETA OR Visa
Exceptions: Korean nationals, APEC card holders (excluding US and Canada), ARC holders, UN passport holders and transit passengers who will NOT clear the immigration in Korea do not require K-ETA and visa.
K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization)
Who should apply for K-ETA: Nationals from countries that have visa-waiver or visa-free agreement with Korea and whose purpose of visit is tourism, business, discussions, conferences, short-term study with stay below 90 days...etc.
How to apply: You may apply for K-ETA at www.k-eta.go.kr (The Korean government did not designate any 3rd party agency or website for K-ETA applications)
When to apply: At least one (1) month before departure.
Who to contact for assistance: You may contact the K-ETA Centre via the online enquiry form (click).
Note: K-ETA applications are not assessed or approved by the Embassy in Singapore. Therefore, we would not be able to assist with checking application status or providing expedition for processing.
Who should apply for visa: Nationals who are not eligible for K-ETA, whose K-ETA application is denied or whose purpose of visit is not covered under K-ETA.
How to apply: Most visa applications (i.e C-3 types and C-4-5 visa) are to be submitted through appointed visa agents. Please click here for the list of visa types and refer to the individual visa checklist for the mode of submission.
Note: If you have a multiple entry visa (C-3 type) in your current/old passport that has not expired, you may use it to enter Korea. Transfer of visa (click) is required if the valid multiple entry visa is in your old passport.
(2) Register for Q-Code
○ ALL travellers regardless of age are required to register for Q-Code (click) no more than 3 days* before arrival (*You will not be able to proceed on Q-code website if you apply more than 3 days before arrival).
○ Uploading of vaccination certificate on Q-code website is not required.
○ A QR code will be issued to the traveller's email after registration. (Refer to Q-Code User Manual for details)
○ If you have questions on Q-Code or assistance with any technical difficulties, please contact Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA) at +82-2-2633-1339. The Embassy would not be able to assist you with Q-Code.
(3) No COVID-19 testing required for pre-departure (from 03 September 2022) and on-arrival (from 01 October 2022).
(4) Returning to Singapore
○ Please refer to https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore