1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Please ensure all fields are completed to the best of your knowledge. Leaving blanks on the form will cause disadvantage.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR copy of bio-data page)
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP / STP (original and CLEAR copy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Health Condition Report Form (to be completed by the applicant)
6. Proof of long-term stay in Korea (choose one below)
ⓐ If employed in Singapore: Letter issued by company to confirm approval of applicant's remote working arrangement / sabbatical leave request / resignation from the company...etc
ⓑ If studying in Singapore: Letter issued by school to confirm leave of absence / withdrawal from school.
7. Spouse's Korean visa / Alien Registration Card (copy)
8. Official family relations certificate (original and copy)
※ For spouse: Marriage certificate
※ For minor child: Birth certificate
9. Recent 3 months Singapore bank account statements
※ Credit/debit card statements are not accepted
※ Overseas bank statements are not accepted
10. Tuberculosis test result (applicable to certain applicants)
※ Please click here to check if you need to fulfil this requirement.