1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Application will be rejected if there is missing/incorrect information.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR copy of bio-data page)
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / STP / LTVP / DP (original and CLEAR copy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Health Condition Report Form (to be completed by the applicant)
6. Choose one of the following:
ⓐ Letter issued by Singapore company to verify your employment status such as designation, salary, date of hire, date and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month)
※ LOC (Letter of Consent) issued by MOM is required if you are LTVP / LTVP+ holder.
ⓑ If you are self-employed: latest printout of ACRA biz profile
ⓒ If you are a student: School letter stating name, passport no. and student status (original and issued within recent 1 month)
ⓓ If you are unemployed:
(i) Spouse's company letter, spouse's passport (copy) and English marriage certificate (original and copy)
(ii) Child's company letter, child's passport (copy) and child's English birth certificate (original and copy)
(iii) Parent's company letter, parent's passport (copy) and child's English birth certificate (original and copy)
(iv) Child's school letter, child's passport (copy) and child's English birth certificate (original and copy)
(v) Sibling's company letter, sibling's passport (copy) and both applicant and sibling's English birth certificate (original and copy)
※ Birth/marriage certificate that is not available in English must be translated into English and endorsed by the issuing country's Embassy/High Commission in Singapore.
7. Recent 3 months Singapore bank account statements / passbook (original and copy) / e-statements
※Credit/debit card statements will not be accepted.