C-3-4 Short Term Business Visa
○ Please note that this page is meant for foreign nationals who intend to visit to Korea for business purpose (i.e meetings, discussions, boarding vessel for repair work).
○ Nationals from countries eligible for K-ETA may apply for K-ETA instead.
○ If you are going to Korea for work under service contract or in return for remuneration, please apply for C-4-5 visa (click)
○ Processing time: 4 working days. No urgent / express service.
○ We do not provide status update on your application. The appointed visa agent will inform you of the collection date and you will know the result of your application on the scheduled collection date.
○ Visa is valid for 3 months upon issuance. You need to enter Korea within 3 months of receiving the visa.
○ Visa fee: Please click here for details. Cash payment only.
1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Please ensure all fields are completed to the best of your knowledge. Leaving blanks on the form will cause disadvantage.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR copy of bio-data page)
※ Passport will be kept at the Embassy during the processing of your application.
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP (CLEAR photocopy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
※ Blurred photocopies may result in visa rejection.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Choose one of the following:
ⓐ If you are employee: Letter issued by Singapore company to verify your employment status, date and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month)
※ LOC (Letter of Consent) issued by MOM is required if you are LTVP / LTVP+ holder AND working.
ⓑ If you are self-employed: latest printout of ACRA biz profile
6. Invitation letter issued by Korean company (fax or scan copy is acceptable)
※ must include information like date, purpose and duration of visit...etc
7. Certificate of Business Registration of Korean company (사업자등록증명)
※ must be issued within recent 3 months.
※ Korean company may obtain the document from www.hometax.go.kr
8. Proof of K-ETA denial
※ Applicable to applicants who applied for K-ETA and got denied.