C-3-4 Short Term Business Visa
○ Please note that this page is meant for foreign nationals who intend to visit to Korea for business purpose (i.e meetings, discussions, boarding vessel for repair work).
○ Nationals from countries eligible for K-ETA may apply for K-ETA instead.
○ If you are going to Korea for work under service contract or in return for remuneration, please apply for C-4-5 visa (click)
○ Processing time: 4 working days. No urgent / express service.
○ We do not provide status update on your application. You will know the result of your application on the scheduled collection date.
○ Visa fee: Please click here for details. Cash payment only.
○ If approved, a singe-entry visa valid for 3 months will be issued.
1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Application will be rejected if there is missing/incorrect information.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and copy of bio-data page)
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP (original and copy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Health Condition Report Form (to be completed by the applicant)
6. Consent for Isolation (to be completed by the applicant)
※ To be completed even if your Korean inviter is applying for quarantine exemption.
7. Choose one of the following:
ⓐ Letter issued by Singapore company to verify your employment status, date and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month)
※ LOC (Letter of Consent) issued by MOM is required if you are LTVP / LTVP+ holder.
ⓑ If you are self-employed: latest printout of ACRA biz profile
8. Invitation letter issued by Korean company (fax or scan copy is acceptable)
※ must include information like date of visit, purpose of visit, duration of visit and reason why the physical presence of the applicant is required despite COVID-19 situation.
9. Certificate of Business Registration of Korean company (사업자등록증명)
※ must be issued within recent 3 months.
※ Korean company may obtain the document from www.hometax.go.kr